If you are a computer science or embedded systems student and are looking for a project, you can look at the descriptions below. Contact me if you are interested in one of these projects, or if you have an idea for a project of which you think it fits my research interests and expertise.
MSc computer science/embedded systems final projects
- Easy property specification for Cordis models
- Specifying verifiable low code models
- Refining our confidence in refinable partition data structures
MSc seminar projects
Past and ongoing projects
- Anna Stramaglia, MSc. Started 2020.
- Alexander Fedotov, MSc. Verification Techniques for xMAS. Started 2016, under my supervision since 2019. Graduated 11 January 2022.
MSc final projects
- Tim Beurskens. April 2022 – current.
- Nikita Golovliov. Verification of a Multiprocessor System Memory Model. MSc Embedded Systems. September 2019 – September 2020.
- Wessel Sinnema. Verifying memory consistency in mCRL2. MSc Embedded Systems. August 2019 – September 2020.
- Taco Petri. Constructing Test Adapters for Model-Based Testing with Action Refinement. Finished March 2019.
- Marion de Groot. Smarter Monkeys: Using evolutionary computing to improve black box monkey testing of a Graphical User Interface. August 2016 – April 2018. Joint with Tanja Vos.
- Wouter Tromp. Identifying specification violations in CoAP Libraries. An automata learning approach. August 2016 – December 2017.
- Menno Galama. Het inrichten van ICT-beheer. March 2016 – December 2017. Joint with Harrie Passier.
- Vikram Saralaya. Verification of Control Software of Rijkswaterstaat January 2012 – August 2012. Joint with Jan Friso Groote and Anton Wijs.
- Sander Leemans. Formal Verification of the CMS Control System at CERN. September 2011 – July 2012. Joint with Tim Willemse
BSc final projects
- Luuk Buit and Sefanja Severin. Graphical User Interface for Networks of Timed Automata.
- Martijn van Beest. Parallel dfa minimisation. April 2014 – February 2015.
- Bart van der Steenhoven. Formally Verifying a Refinable Partition Data Structure. Honours project. February 2022 – July 2022.
- Gerben Vogelaar. Verification of a refinable partition data structure using TLA+. FSA Seminar. November 2021 – January 2022.
- Dennis Rizvic. Refining our confidence in refinable partition data structures. FSA Seminar. November 2020 – January 2021.
- Koen Degeling. Preprocessing parity games using stuttering bisimulation. FSA Seminar. November 2020 – January 2021.
- Sebastiaan Verhoek. Generating AUTOSAR compatible code from Dezyne. Internship at Verum. August 2019 – November 2019.
- Sven van Valburg and Koen Buitenhuis. Eca2: A tool that implements the energy aware dependent type system. October 2015 – January 2016. Joint with Bernard van Gastel.
- Kevin van der Pol. Applying Gauss Elimination from Boolean Equation Systems to Simple Integer Equation Systems. September 2011 – January 2012. Joint with Tim Willemse
- Maarten van Dongen. Repository Mining on mCRL2*. October 2011 – January 2012. Joint with Alexander Serebrenik.